11/1/21 Chris Chan Phone Call Update

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
Killing time until the next jail letter thread.

Though I'm hoping we get more jail phone calls too:

Timestamps from description:
topics: overall wellbeing / Feelings of the past troll events 00:00 - 00:20
Kinds of letters received 00:20 - 00:54
Being Jesus Christ Incarnated 00:54 - 01:32
Everyday life right now 01:32 - 02:08
Future Plans (not mentioned but he did tell me in another call he plans to make sonichu comics of his prison experience) 02:08 - 02:32
Chris likes Subway Sandwiches 02:32 - 02:35
About winding up in prison 02:35 - 02:44
Chris explains what he did with Barb when asked what happened that day (soul bonding) 02:44 - 03:20
Chris on donations 03:20 - 03:41
Final Goodbye 03:41

mod edit: the full call linked in this post

Last edited by a moderator:

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
A call from Chris, in the jail this just gets better and better.

Edit:

Downloaded it for archival.
View attachment 2747622

Two interesting things for me:

1. Chris-Chan dumped a Liquid Bob letter in the toilet. When will weens realize that pretending to be characters in Chris' life doesn't work.

2. Chris believes his dream about getting arrested was prophecy, and considers his arrest as something that was "most likely in the majority of timelines". Does Chris believe he was destined to go to jail or something? That's pretty depressing to say about yourself.

Pointless Sperg

kiwifarms.net
Two interesting things for me:

1. Chris-Chan dumped a Liquid Bob letter in the toilet. When will weens realize that pretending to be characters in Chris' life doesn't work.

It's worked in the past though. Chris has demonstrated the ability to be somewhat more skeptical, though he never truly learns when the contents of the communication make him feel good.

That said I wish we had a copy of that letter.

2. Chris believes his dream about getting arrested was prophecy, and considers his arrest as something that was "most likely in the majority of timelines". Does Chris believe he was destined to go to jail or something? That's pretty depressing to say about yourself.

When you or people you know go to jail regularly, you start to cope by thinking it's something normal you should be proud of rather than evidence of what a fuckup you are.

Lots of joggers in jogger culture talk with pride about how they did something abhorrent and spent time in jail/prison for it, and it elevates them among their peers. Not sure if Chris has enough bullshit weens that will praise him for his time in jail.

Who did he make this call to? I didn't realise that prisoners were allowed to make phone calls.

First of all, Chris is not a "prisoner" in the sense that he's in prison, only in that he is being kept confined. He is an inmate in jail. He is still innocent in the eyes of the law, and only kept in jail without bail as a precaution. In the past people in this situation were called "remand prisoners", but more recently the trend has been to call them "pre-trial detainees" or "pre-trial inmates" to make the distinction clear that they are not in prison.

Second, in both jail and prison, inmates are allowed to make phone calls. How else can they get ahold of their attorney quickly when needed? They are also generally allowed to make phone calls to family, friends, or anyone, really, as long as it's not someone they are specifically prohibited from contacting. The one caveat is that they usually have a small allowance for calls, and sometimes that allowance only allows to call their attorney. The rest of the calls cost an obscene amount of money -- either paid out of the inmate's account, or made as a stupidly expensive collect call.

Not long ago I kept getting calls from some random in jail who had the wrong number and was convinced I was the secret boyfriend of some gf of his or something. Asshole would not believe me and kept calling until I finally had to get the inmate phone service to block his calls to me.

Last edited:

Chazzed Up

OJAMA
kiwifarms.net
He keeps using the phrase "mainly" after he talks about what he did with Barb. Again, no "it was a misunderstanding that anything sexual went on" or whatever. Chris is towing this line awkwardly where he tries to act like nothing bad went on, but also doesn't take back any of what he said either. You'd think a guy who wants out of this situation would just say he was manipulated or otherwise that his words were misconstrued. But contrary to the old days, he can't allow himself to look like something beyond his control happened, because then he wouldn't be a god.

What a shitshow.

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
He just can't help but feel proud that he got china he didn't have to pay for, hence this fat autistic moron STILL bragging about raping the Barblax.

If I were the prosecutor, I'd refuse to offer any sort of plea bargain... if he's this candid with some rando, imagine how much he spilled to the cops during interrogation.

Pointless Sperg

kiwifarms.net
He just can't help but feel proud that he got china he didn't have to pay for, hence this fat autistic moron STILL bragging about raping the Barblax.

If I were the prosecutor, I'd refuse to offer any sort of plea bargain... if he's this candid with some rando, imagine how much he spilled to the cops during interrogation.

Prosecutors always offer a bargain. It saves a ton of time, effort and money. Sometimes the offer is crappy enough that the defense still risks going to trial, but generally it's a significant improvement over what they would be facing otherwise. Remember, plea bargains are usually not a mercy to the accused -- they are a mercy to the taxpayer. If they bring too much to trial, they either have to raise taxes or raise public debt, or they run out of money and have to let other criminals go free because they can't afford to prosecute them anymore.

Chris is high profile in tiny Greene County, so they can afford to spend a little more attention on him, but they do have more serious crimes to deal with too.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Depressing how proud he sounds over making soup in a bottle. May be the most self sufficient he has ever been
I assume he crushed the ramen noodles, then pour it and the seasoning inside a plastic soda bottle, and then add water. Shake it and put it in the microwave.

I'm pretty sure the jail/prison allows inmate to have small tupperwares.

Pointless Sperg

kiwifarms.net
I assume he crushed the ramen noodles, then pour it and the seasoning inside a plastic soda bottle, and then add water. Shake it and put it in the microwave.

I'm pretty sure the jail/prison allows inmate to have small tupperwares.

emmymade does lots of prison recipes for her channel. Inmates can be *very* inventive in how they turn commissary junk food into more elaborate dishes. I am rather fond of this one:

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
emmymade does lots of prison recipes for her channel. Inmates can be *very* inventive in how they turn commissary junk food into more elaborate dishes.
Life in prison is in its own culture, they will make the most out of what they have. Chris makes a drinkable ramen noodles. He could've done the lazier option: eat the ramen raw like chips.

As long as there's a microwave and an ingredient to smuggle from the kitchen, they can make anything from pizza, nachos, burritos, and even a cake.