11/18/2021 - Court case continued into the new year

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Undersideofcwcspillow

kiwifarms.net
Featured on Nov 18, 2021 at 8:50 PM: Chris's case has received a continuance.
I'm on the phone with the a clerk right now. Case is continued to the new year. It is in J&DR, but because there is an adult and it is a family matter she will have to ask her supervisor about what would be public after the case is finalized.

Edit: she being the clerk I spoke to

Edit: don't use the main Clerk Of Court phone number. Use the J&DR one. The main number goes to dialtone.

mod edit: update - next hearing scheduled for Feb 3, 2022, hearing was closed because Chris's attorney requested it

Last edited by a moderator:

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Even if people can't go into the hearing, the court phones have to be ringing off the hook with people calling in for real time updates. If that redittor who was barred from getting into the courtroom, the least that user could have done is take photos outside the court house if there are any people with Chris signs.

Undersideofcwcspillow

kiwifarms.net
Even if people can't go into the hearing, the court phones have to be ringing off the hook with people calling in for real time updates. If that redittor who was barred from getting into the courtroom, the least that user could have done is take photos outside the court house if there are any people with Chris signs.
I got on the phone pretty quick. Lady doesn't seem aggitated or anything. Perfectly happy to talk to me.

She said "i feel bad having to turn people away" and was very adamant about the hearing being closed, which makes me think there's probably quite a few people trying to get in. I wonder if it was just closed because they knew it would be continued, and it'd be a waste of time to let a bunch of people in, temeprature check em, send em through security, just to have them turn right around.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
I'm on the phone with the a clerk right now. Case is continued to the new year. It is in J&DR, but because there is an adult and it is a family matter she will have to ask her supervisor about what would be public after the case is finalized.

Edit: don't use the main Clerk Of Court phone number. Use the J&DR one. The main number goes to dialtone.

Did she say if the next hearing was still in J&DR? If so, that means still no felony charges.

spinch

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

They're likely working on a plea deal then. Heilberg is stretching it out. Keeping Chris in Jail long enough so that when he's sentenced he has a lengthy time-served credit and can start transitioning back into the world. I'm sure the prosecutor wants this to go to trial though to keep Chris off the streets given his record and notorierty.

Undersideofcwcspillow

kiwifarms.net
Case continued again? Chris' mental evaluation must've been pretty fucked up.
At this point I wonder if defense is just trying to continue it until Chris can get his sentence commuted. Like genuinely he will have spent have a year in jail if not a year by the time this is resolves. We could be sitting here in december of 2022 waiting for a verdict.

Did she say if the next hearing was still in J&DR? If so, that means still no felony charges.

She told me it was in J&DR but because Christine is an adult and it is a family matter, she'd have to ask the clerk about what would be public after the case is finalized. Like, that is ALL she told me. That, and that it was continued to the new year. She didn't give a date. Just "the new year." I didn't want to be pushy and get hung up on, so I told her I was writing a blog post and tried to be as polite as possible.

Muu

Mine's a 99
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if it was just closed because they knew it would be continued, and it'd be a waste of time to let a bunch of people in, temeprature check em, send em through security, just to have them turn right around.
Or they didn't want weens disrupting the processing shouting "Jullayyy" and other similar behaviour.

Undersideofcwcspillow

kiwifarms.net
They said they (and their friend) were wearing normal appropriate suits.
I assume they knew it would be continued from the start of the day and just didn't see a reason to let people in

Oh. I will add that the clerk stumbled over saying Christine. Like, she said "she- Chri- Christine." Could literally just be her fumbling over the name but I would not be surprised if behind the scenes everyone at the court just calls him Chris Chan.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
One thing's for sure, the bars are gonna be packed Tonight. Packed with courthouse receptionists and phone operators all sick and tired of taking 50 calls all asking, " can I get the latest on the case of Virginia vs Chandler?"

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net

They're likely working on a plea deal then. Heilberg is stretching it out. Keeping Chris in Jail long enough so that when he's sentenced he has a lengthy time-served credit and can start transitioning back into the world. I'm sure the prosecutor wants this to go to trial though to keep Chris off the streets given his record and notorierty.
These are what I'm fearing. Currently, Chris thinks he did nothing wrong, and he's using his autism out of jail card (even though he's in jail) to enjoy himself and he'll go back to raping Barb. The poor motherfucker wouldn't have learned a damn thing. * The foreclosure of 14 BLC can't come soon enough.

* the one thing Chris did 'learn' is how to add on to his ego is by becoming Jesus.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
They're likely working on a plea deal then. Heilberg is stretching it out. Keeping Chris in Jail long enough so that when he's sentenced he has a lengthy time-served credit and can start transitioning back into the world. I'm sure the prosecutor wants this to go to trial though to keep Chris off the streets given his record and notor

If the prosecution wants a trial, they just cut off negotiations. They also announce all the charges. Prosecutors normally don't want trials. Only about 5% of cases go to trial and of those 5% a fair number are ones the prosecutor never wanted to go to trial, with retards who demanded the trial against the advice of their attorney.

At this point I wonder if defense is just trying to continue it until Chris can get his sentence commuted. Like genuinely he will have spent have a year in jail if not a year by the time this is resolves. We could be sitting here in december of 2022 waiting for a verdict.

She told me it was in J&DR but because Christine is an adult and it is a family matter, she'd have to ask the clerk about what would be public after the case is finalized. Like, that is ALL she told me. That, and that it was continued to the new year. She didn't give a date. Just "the new year." I didn't want to be pushy and get hung up on, so I told her I was writing a blog post and tried to be as polite as possible.

They can probably keep it up for about a year. If the end deal is less than 30 days after applying time-served then Chris doesn't even have to restart his tugboat. The automatic reinstatement is easy even if he's in for under a year post-conviction, but I don't know if Chris could figure out the right form to fill out. Easier if he never has to do that in the first place.

Thank you for being polite and non-weeny in talking to the clerk. Your information gathering is appreciated. Gathering information is not touching the poo.

Undersideofcwcspillow

kiwifarms.net
One thing's for sure, the bars are gonna be packed Tonight. Packed with courthouse receptionists and phone operators all sick and tired of taking 50 calls all asking, " can I get the latest on the case of Virginia vs Chandler?"
If weens ask like that they deserve to be hung up on.

It is their job to answer questions and help people, and as long as you're polite they'll do that. I tried to get her to dish out some details by asking if her phone was ringing nonstop, and she just said it was part of the job.

Kiwi & Cow

Master of shitposting
kiwifarms.net

This is both surprising and unsurprising at the same time.

When's the next date?

spinch

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are very few felony charges I can think of that would fit this case, one of them being rape.

Here's the fun thing about rape charges: Barb gets to decide whether they're pressed. When someone is raped or otherwise assaulted they get to call the shots on if charges are pressed or not. If Barb was incapacitated/deemed incompetent then the police/courts could press charges on her behalf, however, since she was sent home alone they clearly trust her decision making.

They can press incest charges because incest in and of itself is a crime. They can't press assault/rape charges if Barb insists that no rape/assault took place.

Undersideofcwcspillow

kiwifarms.net
This is both surprising and unsurprising at the same time.

When's the next date?
She didn't give a date. She just said "to the new year."

It was a very short call. Pretty much every word of it has been typed by me already. She suggested I call her supervisor tomorrow to ask for more details about what would be public, but I'l probably just email her.