"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo - The Original Troon Commie Cow

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Alex Krycek

He’s a Goof, he’s aloof, he’s seeking out reason.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when he claimed he's making the Buddha a tranny by pouring some tranny med spiked tea over one of the statues at a temple in Portland?

Surprised he hasn't tried buying a copy of the Necronomicon and claiming he's doing Satanic rituals with it.
I am not even a Buddhist and that pisses me off.

In Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Myanmar, or Thailand he’d be looking at serious time if not death for doing that.

Actually they’d probably kill him the second he set foot out of the airport in Myanmar.

Lorgar

Bearer of the Word
kiwifarms.net
I miss Phil lying about drive-by shootings and attacks by "Kiwi Farms agents" for attention, his fake suicide threats to mooch couches to surf and money for frivolous bullshit, and getting his fat ass banned from Leftard spaces because his typical self-important, entitled behavior would piss off all the filthy Commies and hippies. Ever since he got his own apartment he's been boring as fuck. It's been nothing but playing make-believe that he's a tough revolutionary guerrilla, and a couple of half-assed attempts at faking getting fake vagina surgery. He hasn't even made any attention-whoring "A Kiwi tried to take my picture, so I beat them up and broke their phone!" posts in years. Now all he does is posts about "I'm a super scary Satanic Communist! Isn't Ass-Pain Salami totally edgy?!" Phil has always been one of the most lame and pathetic creatures to ooze his way upon God's green Earth, but now he's just so boring. I guess he's just gotten too old and fat to even make the minimal effort he once could muster to where even slapping his thumbs against a phone screen to make Twitter posts completely exhausts him.
It seemed inevitable. I've been off website more or less since his subforum became private but there was always the opinions that he was just a poor man's Chris and he's taken the trajectory.
He's not my favourite cow (I don't think he was ever anyone's) but I personally still have a great time checking in on the thread.
He's just so pathetic. If someone told me about taters I'd think they're taking the piss. Its straight fever dream shit seeing Phil and trying to work out what goes on in his empty misshapen noggin.

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

In Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Myanmar, or Thailand he’d be looking at serious time if not death for doing that.

Actually they’d probably kill him the second he set foot out of the airport in Myanmar.
I'd like to see him go to Singapore. Won't happen though, too many minorities.

Same with all the countries you mentioned.

Positron

∀F∀G(Nx : Fx = Nx : Gx ↔ F ≈ G)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
423234.png

jj.png
Satan has no love to give you; Kiwi Farms do.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It seems like such a Phil act of rebellion. Doesn’t make sense to anyone with a second brain cell, no one saw him do it and it had no consequences.
It seemed inevitable. I've been off website more or less since his subforum became private but there was always the opinions that he was just a poor man's Chris and he's taken the trajectory.
He's not my favourite cow (I don't think he was ever anyone's) but I personally still have a great time checking in on the thread.
He's just so pathetic. If someone told me about taters I'd think they're taking the piss. Its straight fever dream shit seeing Phil and trying to work out what goes on in his empty misshapen noggin.
He used to be incredibly entertaining. He’d do all sorts of dumb shit and come up with all sorts of fantasies.

I think the beginning of the end was when he pretended to get his dick cut off. In his potato head, he thought this was going to be the ultimate victory over Kiwi Farms. He built this up over months and months and then, when the big day came, we just laughed at him and pointed out the holes in his story.

After the initial impotent rage and threats of violence, he just sort of dropped it. He completely forgot about the breast augmentation and FFS he claimed he was getting.

There was the Antifa saga, but the obstacle to glory there was always going to be that he didn’t actually do anything, so he’d never be more than tear gas fodder. There’s really nothing he can do to return to his mid-20s peak.

Ophelia

Literally the Real Player One
kiwifarms.net
I can't quite manage as strong an emotion as hate for someone so bland and ineffectual.
I filled up my car yesterday so the pain is near.

He used to be incredibly entertaining. He’d do all sorts of dumb shit and come up with all sorts of fantasies.
I remember he was claiming to stalk an exfriend who posted on the farms, put up pictures of himself in horrible chola makeup, was seen in a library looking ridiculous, plotted ops against kiwi drive by shooters, and spent stupid amounts of money on painted baseball bats. Why can’t that Phil come back? *sigh*

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They really need to keep an eye on their extremities, I'd put them at very high risk for diabetes, (overweight/age/poverty/autism etcetera) and their quality of life isn't going to be improved by having to deal with bad feet/ btk amputations..

If Phil doesn't already have the 'Beetus, he's definitely pre-Diabetic. However, I don't really give a shit if he gets treatment or not. Seeing Phil as a literal human potato (a torso with no limbs) would be hilarious.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I think the beginning of the end was when he pretended to get his dick cut off. In his potato head, he thought this was going to be the ultimate victory over Kiwi Farms. He built this up over months and months and then, when the big day came, we just laughed at him and pointed out the holes in his story.
What was so funny about the fake SRS is that there was no way Phil was going to win with that story. Especially if it was true because A) he'd basically kill himself through negligent upkeep of hygyne which he almost wears like a badge of honor, and B) him getting his dick inverted wasn't going to change anything, we'd still be saying the exact same things with the exact same pronouns, because he has no power over us.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems like such a Phil act of rebellion. Doesn’t make sense to anyone with a second brain cell, no one saw him do it and it had no consequences.

After the initial impotent rage and threats of violence, he just sort of dropped it. He completely forgot about the breast augmentation and FFS he claimed he was getting.

There was the Antifa saga, but the obstacle to glory there was always going to be that he didn’t actually do anything, so he’d never be more than tear gas fodder. There’s really nothing he can do to return to his mid-20s peak.

He can't even manage to be tear gas and rubber buckshot fodder, because that would require Phil to gather up enough courage to actually show up to protests and riots.

What was so funny about the fake SRS is that there was no way Phil was going to win with that story. Especially if it was true because A) he'd basically kill himself through negligent upkeep of hygyne which he almost wears like a badge of honor, and B) him getting his dick inverted wasn't going to change anything, we'd still be saying the exact same things with the exact same pronouns, because he has no power over us.

The best part of all that was Phil getting angry that we didn't buy his surgery story and posted photos where he pulled his pants half-way down and was obviously tucking his baby dick and berry balls.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Phil even bother to do anything to legally change his name the way Chris did
It depends on which name you mean: He had it legally changed to "Isabel Rosa Araujo" in 2016 and to "Ahuviya Rotem Harel" some time before that but nobody has found anything showing a legal change for his new "Aspen Satanas" name.

Personally I doubt he will do more name changes because he's become too lazy and complacent now that he has permanent tard housing. Back when he was couch surfing & pretending to be homeless he treated every inane medical and legal event like a huge win over us + EDF but that version of Spudders seems to be gone forever.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It depends on which name you mean: He had it legally changed to "Isabel Rosa Araujo" in 2016 and to "Ahuviya Rotem Harel" some time before that but nobody has found anything showing a legal change for his new "Aspen Satanas" name.
Isn’t Aspen Satanas meant to be a code name? Mind you, knowing Phil, I could see him getting his real name changed to his code name because it makes him feel badass.

Ophelia

Literally the Real Player One
kiwifarms.net
Isn’t Aspen Satanas meant to be a code name? Mind you, knowing Phil, I could see him getting his real name changed to his code name because it makes him feel badass.
It makes me think of the devil’s ski resort or an evil tree. Which is probably what he’s going for, actually. I hope anyone who calls him that irl stresses the “aaaaasssss” part.

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then getting it tattooed on his forehead because he thinks it'll make him look cool.