MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I was totally going to post this.

Great minds... AUGH YEAH

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
If she names the baby crystal I suggest we form a crusade to burn down all of utah to prevent the further spread of the weston gene

Nah, just burn down The Orem/Provo area since that's where she lives. No one will miss it. Even Utahns hate that place so it's fitting she lives there.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
Judge Holden said:
If she names the baby crystal I suggest we form a crusade to burn down all of utah to prevent the further spread of the weston gene

Nah, just burn down The Orem/Provo area since that's where she lives. No one will miss it. Even Utahns hate that place so it's fitting she lives there.

Careful now, we don't want Peppy or Poppy or Poopsy or whatever coming around to ask Anna if she knows Chris' bra size and the colour and consistency of his turds. :epik:

:tomgirl:

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CWCissey said:
The Dude said:
Judge Holden said:

Careful now, we don't want Peppy or Poppy or Poopsy or whatever coming around to ask Anna if she knows Chris' bra size and the colour and consistency of his turds. :epik:

:tomgirl:

Well he wouldn't have to ask Anna about Chris' bra since hasn't he announced on that Facebook page what his bra-size is? As far as the other thing, I'll bet she does know that info. :briefs:

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
Well he wouldn't have to ask Anna about Chris' bra since hasn't he announced on that Facebook page what his bra-size is? As far as the other thing, I'll bet she does know that info. :briefs:

I don't think he did you know, not his TRUE and HONEST size anyway.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CWCissey said:
The Dude said:

His bitchtits are bigger than previously measured and no longer fit.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
CWCissey said:
The Dude said:

His bitchtits are bigger than previously measured and no longer fit.

That's what happens when Chris steals :snorlax: 's Hormone pills! *yawn*

homerbeoulve

99% nerd, 1% sane. 100% human.
kiwifarms.net
The chance of Anna getting a baby is as slim as CWC getting a girlfriend.

Meeko

kiwifarms.net
homerbeoulve said:

Unless she artificially inseminates and then lives up one of those negative Mormon "Big Love" stereotypes and births a girl-child that will be betrothed to Chris shortly after she's squirted out.

B

BT 075

kiwifarms.net
homerbeoulve said:

Not at all. Mentally disturbed or really stupid women have children for the strangest of reasos. All the damn time. And there is always some guy around desperate enough to knock them up. Anna may not be much of a looker but to a chubby thirty-something loner on Craigslist she'd be like a winning ticket from the lottery. All they need is earplugs, a bag, some booze and before you know it, Anna's knocked up.

Yes it's a disturbing idea but people do all sorts of crazy shit just to get attention. If she can joke about a fake pregnancy twice, I do not feel actually getting pregnant for the purpose of generating pity\attention is above Anna at all. And to ensure that someone, somewhere, will still love her even when she is old and goes full-Barb. Never underestimate desperation.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
homerbeoulve said:
Actually, the two chances are precisely equal down to the last decimal place. It'll only happen if Chris and Anna do the do.

Lefty's Revenge

Sexy Alien Man
kiwifarms.net
So shes lying I gather. But what if Anna had an autistic female baby who hated women and loved Mario or some shit that she parented incredibly poorly.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely. No need to burn down Moab just because a fake lesbian got knocked up.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i just linked it to show that we already knew about her april fools prank when people went about asking why she had pregnancy updates on her fb (because when she popped up again in chris's comments, people naturally looked at her page) i should have locked it from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.