Dramacow ArchivistBecks / 8bitBecca / RemembrancerMx / Yonah Bex Gerber / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber - The Unhappiest Bitch on Earth. Used a Cancer Scare to Raise Money for a Disneyworld Trip. Collects Identities and Minority Labels Like They're Pokémon

How long will Bex last at her new job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best hope for a Gerber baby (lol) is that either set of grandparents yoink it as soon as Becky smokes weed around the CPS worker. Becky's parents don't seem like bad people and a baby would be more fun and less needy than the child they so generously adopted. Becky's parenting will definitely produce a serial killer so it's probably smart of her not to have a son.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Again, I restate, actual pregnancy is going to wreck her already wrecked body/looks. It's going to be kind of sad if she wasn't such a product of her own ugly actions & personality.

1642879300919.png

I'll take things that absolutely will not hold up long-term for $200.
1642879363830.png

Actually, maybe it will, but only for Becky. The cucks might actually start branching out once the pressures of having a kid and them being the only real caretakers starts weighing down on them. Having a kid is one of the biggest stressors on relationships along with finances, and with Becky being how she is and saddling Daniel and Jackson with childrearing ("Having to breastfeed is totes making me dysphoric ya'll! I have to go cry under my desk while my hubbies take care of the kid for the next 18 years. It's only fair since I carried it for 9 months!") I'm sure it's going to test even their ability to go without sex or even basic romantic affection from her bloated ass.

If this kid actually comes into being, the best thing is if something happens that requires it to be given to one set of the grandparents. I would say Jackson's would be the best suited since Mama Gerber seems pretty based while Mami and Papi are at least somewhat culpable for Becky turning out like she did, but given how Jackson's mom will likely require a paternity test to decide if she even wants to bear the burden of raising a kid that's not actually her bio-grandchild, I don't know how that'd actually turn out. I doubt Daniel's family is going to be able to do a damn thing being in Germany, if they even wanted to.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would say Jackson's would be the best suited since Mama Gerber seems pretty based while Mami and Papi are at least somewhat culpable for Becky turning out like she did, but given how Jackson's mom will likely require a paternity test to decide if she even wants to bear the burden of raising a kid that's not actually her bio-grandchild, I don't know how that'd actually turn out.
Becky's parents may have raised Becky, but Jackson's parents raised a pathetic cuck.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky's parents may have raised Becky, but Jackson's parents raised a pathetic cuck.
Doesn't Jackson have a brother who's actually a Giga Chad?

I can't fault the Gerbers for how Jackson turned out, since he actually seemed like he was on his way to a good future until he had the bad luck to meet Becky. It was all downhill from there.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, I restate, actual pregnancy is going to wreck her already wrecked body/looks. It's going to be kind of sad if she wasn't such a product of her own ugly actions & personality.

View attachment 2910406

I'll take things that absolutely will not hold up long-term for $200.
View attachment 2910410

Actually, maybe it will, but only for Becky. The cucks might actually start branching out once the pressures of having a kid and them being the only real caretakers starts weighing down on them. Having a kid is one of the biggest stressors on relationships along with finances, and with Becky being how she is and saddling Daniel and Jackson with childrearing ("Having to breastfeed is totes making me dysphoric ya'll! I have to go cry under my desk while my hubbies take care of the kid for the next 18 years. It's only fair since I carried it for 9 months!") I'm sure it's going to test even their ability to go without sex or even basic romantic affection from her bloated ass.

If this kid actually comes into being, the best thing is if something happens that requires it to be given to one set of the grandparents. I would say Jackson's would be the best suited since Mama Gerber seems pretty based while Mami and Papi are at least somewhat culpable for Becky turning out like she did, but given how Jackson's mom will likely require a paternity test to decide if she even wants to bear the burden of raising a kid that's not actually her bio-grandchild, I don't know how that'd actually turn out. I doubt Daniel's family is going to be able to do a damn thing being in Germany, if they even wanted to.
Cuckson is probably best placed to leave. Assuming the girlfriend is still in the picture and the baby isn’t his. One of the hard parts of leaving a long-term relationship is the uncertainty of being able to find anyone else.
Whelp, Becky's reached the point where the fat is gathering on her face. There's no turning back, folks. She's well on her way to Human Couch status, and all the hormones associated with pregnancy is just going to accelerate the process.
I wonder if we’re going to get more desperate self-insert fan fiction a la Trashman.

Von Wolf Demon

#tradlife
kiwifarms.net
Is it my imagination, or is she blowing up into a landwhale?
Definitely the fattest pic of her that I've seen. Unpopular opinion, but I think she was pretty cute when younger (yeah, I know the dead eyes were already there) and most of her decline in recent years was more related to wrecking her hair and dressing poorly. Yeah she gained weight, but she could have still looked all right if she put effort into picking the right clothes and fixing her hair.

She got called "fat" a lot even before she was really that fat. But now? Scott Steiner Time. Yeah, women lose their looks, as do men. But destroying your hair, not exercising, and dressing like a twitter avatar sure speeds up the process.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definitely the fattest pic of her that I've seen. Unpopular opinion, but I think she was pretty cute when younger (yeah, I know the dead eyes were already there) and most of her decline in recent years was more related to wrecking her hair and dressing poorly. Yeah she gained weight, but she could have still looked all right if she put effort into picking the right clothes and fixing her hair.

She got called "fat" a lot even before she was really that fat. But now? Scott Steiner Time. Yeah, women lose their looks, as do men. But destroying your hair, not exercising, and dressing like a twitter avatar sure speeds up the process.
I think that for a brief, shining period, she was okay-looking. I don’t think she was ever going to win any pageants, but certainly someone who scrubbed up well.

However, I think genetics were against her. I think some people are just destined to age badly. Obviously her lifestyle, fashion sense and diet don’t help, but I don’t think there’s any timeline where she’s still physically attractive.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
However, I think genetics were against her. I think some people are just destined to age badly. Obviously her lifestyle, fashion sense and diet don’t help, but I don’t think there’s any timeline where she’s still physically attractive.
If she were a better person, I think she'd be considered plump instead of fat. But she's a total hag inside and out, so she's just growing into her inevitable final form - an unpleasant old woman who tries to lure children into her house made of gingerbread. She thinks she's a witch, but she's not.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
So, what's the over-under on this being even remotely legit?
1643578294182.png
Given how much Becky lies, and the fact she got severance from Riot already despite breaking the rules of the agreement by badmouthing them constantly, what's the actual chance she's going to get a payday from them, let alone the amount she's claiming?

Taking bets now.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2935910
Given how much Becky lies, and the fact she got severance from Riot already despite breaking the rules of the agreement by badmouthing them constantly, what's the actual chance she's going to get a payday from them, let alone the amount she's claiming?

Taking bets now.
Maybe this is the setup for the next miscarriage. “The stress of being denied this has caused my baby to die, this was our only chance etc etc.”

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Aww, Becky saw we were calling her out (since if it was twitter, email or otherwise she'd post the receipts happily for the asspats). Hi Becky-boo!
1643675455547.png

Anyway, in episode of "Things That Never Happened - Bex Edition": more made up IVF stories.
1643675859960.png
1643676100972.png

Ahh yes, she's deciding to pull some eugenics of her own and yeet the male embryo because it'd be traumatic for Papi.

Papi, whom she'll be more than happy to withhold the grandchild from as leverage to get whatever bullshit she wants and has already said as such multiple times.

Okay.

Trombonista

Zero fucks were given as money was made
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think some people are just destined to age badly. Obviously her lifestyle, fashion sense and diet don’t help, but I don’t think there’s any timeline where she’s still physically attractive.
Don't forget the grudges. Thanks to Bex, Nora Reed, and Jon Sweet, I'm convinced holding grudges ages you horribly.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aww, Becky saw we were calling her out (since if it was twitter, email or otherwise she'd post the receipts happily for the asspats). Hi Becky-boo!
You probably don't have to go back far to find someone saying the equivalent to 'rich white bitch' about her, but it certainly didn't happen in response to her optimistic belief that she'll get in on the payout from Riot. I think she's just listening to the voices in her head that tell the truth and blaming them on other people again.

Also, the company didn't literally destroy her life, or figuratively for that matter. It's always funny when she zig-zags between 'I'm stronger and better than the people who try and bring me down!' and 'I'm a poor helpless little girl uwu who was given a fictional mental illness by this Big Bad Thing, gib money pls!' In this modern age, C-PTSD, like BPD, is a diagnosis of being an insufferable cunt, because the poor people who actually do have C-PTSD aren't the sort of people who parade such a debilitating problem borne from years of real trauma as a badge of authority on social media. Add in that it's guaranteed to be a self-diagnosis and you have the usual suspects (because people like Jake Alley also claim this as an affliction) just being the most malignant cancers on humanity they can be.

But yes, Becky is, indeed, a rich white bitch. But that's unacceptable to her victim narrative, so she LARPs just as hard as she can not to be seen as what she is.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2935910

Taking bets now.
LOLOL. More Basic Bitch Becky Bullshit.

She's not going to see a single dime for several reasons:

1. She already got a payout when she left

2. She violated an NDA REPEATEDLY. If she comes crying with her hands out, Riot can decide to finally take action for all those NDA violations.

3. If she screams about how she was fired because blah blah sexism, Riot has lots of examples to present to the judge about how she created unnecessary drama at work, repeatedly slacked off, and pursued a sexual affair with a co-worker. There's a strong enough case to prove her ass job canned FOR A MYRIAD OTHER REASONS

She's just posting that because she wants to "prove teh hadurz wrong". Remember that Becky lies, lies, and lies some more, especially when her ego is at stake. (Like how after every time she gets fired, she gloats about all these businesses just DYING to hire her, followed by long stretches of no work)

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PunningPundit is trying to make Bex un-pregnant! Curse him!

View attachment 2946950
How exactly is that last part supposed to work? She’s not on hormones, she’s had no surgery, what exactly does being trans (lol) and asexual (LOL) have to do with it?

CFAA9E39-5551-4790-8436-E7A9CE7F9037.jpeg
I thought that was exactly what PunningPundit did?