DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread #2 - General Discussion Boogaloo

When will federal tax begging start?

• Thanksgiving, as per tradition

Votes: 256 35.6%
  • Christmastime

Votes: 108 15.0%
  • January

Votes: 74 10.3%
  • February

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • March

Votes: 44 6.1%
  • Right before the deadline

Votes: 193 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pretty Boy Extremism

IT'S THE JACKEEEEET
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2887247
Someone should tell DSP they sold a DSPGaming NFT for $10,000+ I'm sure that would get a great reaction
Big ups @PieceofShet for predicting this. Also Phil is phailing at rebranding his King of Hate persona when he still holds a grudge over Troy Baker... for being successful? Does anyone even remember how Phil's decade old grudge against Troy Baker even started?

PenskeMaterial

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2887247
Someone should tell DSP they sold a DSPGaming NFT for $10,000+ I'm sure that would get a great reaction
Remember when DSP outright insulted everyone for criticizing him, or one of the other million times he acted like a toxic asshole?

NFT's are dumb, but you know what else is dumb and gives you nothing in return? 'buying into' DSP's streams.

Oh and Hi, Phil! Had fun reading the farms today?

TheGreatWhiteNorth

kiwifarms.net
Tuco actually got into some fights though, as opposed to saying he would then hiding in the bathroom
Not to mention that people like Tuco.

Big ups @PieceofShet for predicting this. Also Phil is phailing at rebranding his King of Hate persona when he still holds a grudge over Troy Baker... for being successful? Does anyone even remember how Phil's decade old grudge against Troy Baker even started?

It does make you wonder if Phil has a "Detractors List" like Nixon's "Enemies List".

KKKrèmebrûlée

It's called neck set hair
kiwifarms.net
Phil is just too stupid to take advantage of NFTs. He takes advantage of handicaps, retards and the mentally ill, but NFTs are a step too far?
More successful, makes more money, older than him but looks younger, and wears scarves.

Fuckyoudad

just belted your mother before posting this
kiwifarms.net
If memory serves me he was offended by the musical number Booker (Troy) and Elizabeth sang in Bioshock Infinite. A voice actor singing?! Wut a fucking asshole dood. The scarf worn indoors may have been first but pretty sure it was one or the other. Once again it stems from needing be the center of attention. He seems to have trouble sharing the spotlight within his khantent and videogames rarely had any name attached that could easily overshadow him. When one appears he feels the irrational need to lash out. These days it shows more with weird characters within his chat.

Last edited:

Derich 2nd of coomland

Why? Because we're here, lad. Nobody else. Just us
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention that people like Tuco.

It does make you wonder if Phil has a "Detractors List" like Nixon's "Enemies List".
I'm thinking more something like Arya from A Song of Ice and Fire, reciting the list before going to sleep:" Tevin......Hideo Kojima.........Troy Baker.............."

PenskeMaterial

kiwifarms.net
One sided grudge against a guy who isn't even aware of his existence, for 9 years. DSP is insane.

Surly Muppet

Forum Staff
kiwifarms.net
NFT's are dumb, but you know what else is dumb and gives you nothing in return? 'buying into' DSP's streams.
NFTs may be dumb, but considering Phil's financial strategy is to 'invest' in JPEGs of wrestlers with no resale value, that will be lost when Scopely throws a switch, I don't put much stock in his ability to evaluate the value of images.
All I know is that spending an equivalent value to acquire NFTs would have been significantly less retarded than gambling for 10 variations of Hulk Hogan.

Just keep in mind where his money went and what is on his phone as he calls people idiots today.

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 3
kiwifarms.net
He does. It was procured (another one to look up Phail) through a FOIA request:

Phail detractor list.png

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2887247

Two takes; the first of which is 'read what everyone else is saying' because he clearly doesn't understand and is unable to form an opinion while the second take is Phil still seething because he feels slighted by Baker.

Can't wait for the prestream ranting in circles with Phil trying to understand what NFTs and a blockchain is while circling back to how Baker is an asshole because he upset Phil, etc.

UsedUp

kiwifarms.net
I don't know best how to word my question or what have you but in general, life gives you options/choice(s) yes no? Video games same thing when it comes to DLC or whatever. Here's my thing. The new hotness that are NFTs -new to me at least- why does Phil have such hate for things that are optional and or will have no effect on him what so ever. He whines for the sake of whining. He's never gonna invest or buy NFTs, throw bitcoin into the mix as well.

Pretty Boy Extremism

IT'S THE JACKEEEEET
kiwifarms.net
I don't know best how to word my question or what have you but in general, life gives you options/choice(s) yes no? Video games same thing when it comes to DLC or whatever. Here's my thing. The new hotness that are NFTs -new to me at least- why does Phil have such hate for things that are optional and or will have no effect on him what so ever. He whines for the sake of whining. He's never gonna invest or buy NFTs, throw bitcoin into the mix as well.
Because NFTs cause money to go into wallets that aren't his.

SaidNoOneEver

kiwifarms.net
I have a very basic understanding of NFTs so forgive if this is a stupid question. Would it cost DSP to make his own NFT? I say he should "buy in" follow the money DSP!
I made one last April as an experiment and it was about $150 total to mint with all the various fees. I had zero idea what I was doing or what it is today. Probably more.

Still for sale if anyone wants the very first CG NFT ever created!