Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
1573561444687.png

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My hoodie came! It's a little weird because the tracking number they sent me still shows it waiting to be shipped. Also I had a hand written note apologizing because their supplier fucked up and sent them one too few larges, so I was the lucky one who got sent the wrong size (xl). Thankfully I'm okay with the size because I wanted a big oversized lounging hoodie. My husband said I'm a little lost in it, lol.

Oh crap. Is there anyone I can contact about my order? MY recepit shows I ordered a large and a medium and I got two mediums.

Am I just SOL?
So I wasn't the only one who got the wrong size i guess.

@Gatdam Animal Person I got my order, so my tracking number was wrong, hopefully it's the same for you.

Last edited:

totse

Not a spook, probably
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget to turn your shirts inside out when you wash them. I already have some small areas of the silkscreen that got damaged, probably struck by the zipper or drawstring of another item. At least I can take the image and get another one made. I kind of want one just to frame, lol.

Token Weeaboo

It's okay to cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I wasn't the only one who got the wrong size i guess.
I still haven't gotten contacted by anyone about the order. I contacted Null about it. I'm a bit upset. Medium is too tight around my chest.

Update:
I never got contacted by the people who shipped the shirt itself. I checked the box today and they just sent me another without even informing me. It was a nice surprise to come home to! Correct size too.

Last edited by a moderator:

spiritofamermaid

Evil is not able to create anything new
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget to turn your shirts inside out when you wash them. I already have some small areas of the silkscreen that got damaged, probably struck by the zipper or drawstring of another item. At least I can take the image and get another one made. I kind of want one just to frame, lol.
Where would you get another one made? I like the shirt's quality, as well as the color, but since the screwup was on my end I have no one to blame but myself.

Swagstika

Everyone is cooler than me and it makes me sad
kiwifarms.net
Hate to whine, but no sign of my hoodie here in Swedistan. But I never received any confirmation mail on anything ever either, even though the money left my account like it should. Little worried. Anyone else have the same issue?

Alex Poulos

Not the Celtic Rebel
kiwifarms.net
I really hope that the St. Void design gets a reissue for the next merch run. Zipped hoodies would be cool, too.

This time I missed out because I had to keep my budget tight, also having to pay $25 shipping costs makes you think twice before putting an order.

Also there's the chance of a data leak. The services of privacy.com aren't available for my country and living in a liberal hellhole myself, I have to take care not to be associated with that notorious cyberstalking page since being harassed by the Alphabet People who have nothing else to do is quite a possibility here.

That said, l look forward to the next run.

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year, fellow Kiwis.

Status
Not open for further replies.