Halloween Merch Run 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to replenish my savings from the years the site made no money and neither did I. I also want to save for an attorney.
Is the lawyer for the Russel Greer situation? In any other country a being like Greer would be put out of his misery rather than being able to be an actual nuisance to people.

Joshuan Moon

Punished Josh: A Fallen Feeder
kiwifarms.net
Josh needs tho that money. He really do. He's gotta pay his defamation attorney slash internet lawyer or he's going to loose the farms. He also wants to have some rainy day funds for when it's raining out and his plans get canceled so that he can spend it doing something else with his lawyer.

It's too bad they won't be in before I go on my trip. I would have liked to wear spooky dog and kiwi nuggets. I can always wear last year's.

Wodanaz

The Wanderer
kiwifarms.net
Josh needs tho that money. He really do. He's gotta pay his defamation attorney slash internet lawyer or he's going to loose the farms. He also wants to have some rainy day funds for when it's raining out and his plans get canceled so that he can spend it doing something else with his lawyer.

It's too bad they won't be in before I go on my trip. I would have liked to wear spooky dog and kiwi nuggets. I can always wear last year's.
he just needs mo money fo dem programs

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't wear any of these in public without being embarrassed. Design something boring and discreet and I will buy one.
Great point. What do you think would be more appropriate for those who have to maintain a more professional image? A Kiwi-themed necktie? Perhaps a slobberdog lapel pin.

Nekoi.Inukuma.00

just a d00d
kiwifarms.net
No. This is for a rainy day.
Being the target of Lawfare is a real risk to running a place like this. Even with section 230 protections.

Looking forward to my shirts, keep up the good fight.

Edit: I should check the first page before replying to the last thread I had open, lol.

cuddle striker

met our dead severely deformed baby in jail
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Great point. What do you think would be more appropriate for those who have to maintain a more professional image? A Kiwi-themed necktie? Perhaps a slobberdog lapel pin.
I'll take a kiwi logo tie pin if we can get one.

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
Don’t mind me, just patiently waiting for the merch to come in.

That said, the only issue I can see right now is that October 12th is Columbus Day in the States, meaning that the post offices are closed.

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Merch supplier says things are still on track for things to be going out on the 12th.

Yup, just got email from supplier with USPS tracking number. Neat! Looking forward to getting the shirt! Presently wearing the KF shirt I have when out walking - have gotten a couple of nice comments.

Ya, 12th is a holiday here. So shirt leaves on the 13th. No big deal. 👍

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
Still waiting on shipping confirmation for my orders but they were pretty up there in terms of order number.
Sorry Null, but the dog in the cornfield one looked a bit too rapey for my taste.
What’s the matter, afraid of an enthusiastic hound and overall good boy sharing his bountiful harvest with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.