How do you feel about vigilante justice? - Will Millennial Turkeys actually fly to Tucson to beat up an "old man" for "talking shit on the internet?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

What is Millennial Turkeys actually going to do?

• Nothing but bluster and shit post from the safety of his anonymous

• Get intercepted at the airport

• Get beat up by Tommie Tooter's neighbors and held for the STPD.

• Get hurt very badly when Tommie defends herself

• Beat Tommie bloody

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So what, you piece of shit The jews are the ones that started it. The inception of Christianity was founded on Judeo Christian tenants, ass wipe.
That's "tenets" , asshole grease, and "Jew" has always been a pejorative that arose with the fall of the Judean kingdom the Babylonians coined to humiliate all of Israel for the failures of the tribe of Judah that led to the collapse of the kingdom. "Judaism", particularly the Zionist brand, is a fraud that is contrary to the core principles of the Hebrew faith that Israel was tasked with teaching to the world. What's coming out of Washington, London, Rome and Tel Aviv today isn't properly Jewish or Christian.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's "tenets" , asshole grease, and "Jew" has always been a pejorative that arose with the fall of the Judean kingdom the Babylonians coined to humiliate all of Israel for the failures of the tribe of Judah that led to the collapse of the kingdom. "Judaism", particularly the Zionist brand, is a fraud that is contrary to the core principles of the Hebrew faith that Israel was tasked with teaching to the world. What's coming out of Washington, London, Rome and Tel Aviv today isn't properly Jewish or Christian.
LOL, English isn't my first language, but what's your excuse? It's the only language you speak and yet, you're so terrible at it all the time. You'll always be mad because Jesus and his apostles were Jews, THOMAS. You started this mess and Hitler attempted to stop it....he did a bang-up job too.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have shared my opinion on the topic in other places i would be more than happy to share here on your request, but only on one condition. We aren't talking about me at all in the thread. If you can agree with that I'll assemble something on the Trumpanzee's poster child for vigilantism.
Why the fuck would we agree to something like that? This is a subforum about you and what a ridiculous person you are. If you want your own personal blog, start it yourself, you lazy piece of shit.
. Ok, QAnonce
You are not in a position to ever, ever call anyone else a nonce.
lol. you are one pitifully twisted ditch witch, my bitch. I'm going to enjoy the videos of your last moments on Earth along with all the rest of the self consumed, sanctimonious hypocrites who think they're "civilized".
What a sadistic little chode you are. But this really does sum your entire life up, doesn’t it? You’re just going to sit there and rely on other people to deal with the things in your life that you don’t like. And that’s why you’re a lonely old man desperately trying to impress a forum created to laugh at you.
You're also a fucking liar and victim shaming privilege honkie whore.
But enough about Tom.
So what is your beef with Catholicism? That the nunnery turned you down?
They told him he couldn’t rape kids until he was qualified to be a priest.

Positron

∀F∀G(Nx : Fx = Nx : Gx ↔ F ≈ G)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember, Rittenhouse killed a man who anally raped 5 boys.
That's probably why Tom admires that guy so much. Don't worry, Tom. Rittenhouse poses no threat to you. He only kills people who try to kill him first, and we know you'd never have the courage to try.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am no pedophile, nor do I endorse any sort of sexual behavior of this nature, but i insist that that his criminal history does not justify Rittenhouse's killing him.
He didn't shoot him for that, since he didn't know about that. He shot the chomo midget because he was trying to wrest his gun from him while screaming SHOOT ME NIGGER over and over again, after repeatedly threatening to kill him all day long.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Consider what that boat is getting ready to crash into, it feels pretty good.

I was unaware of this, but that does not change the fact that it is not justification for his murder. I am no pedophile, nor do I endorse any sort of sexual behavior of this nature, but i insist that that his criminal history does not justify Rittenhouse's killing him. I also insist that you are all very stupid dupes of industrial fascism supporting severely unjust value systems and every single one of you is going to find out the hard way why your dog eat dog consumerism and predator capitalism is unsustainable inside of twenty years.

This is why you are so desperate to assassinate my character with utter nonsense based on inconsequential events in my distant past. I truth you slaves who think you're masters too hard.

quote-political-language-and-with-variations-this-is-true-of-all-political-parties-from-george-orwell-257255.jpg
You've literally endorsed such behavior in your thread Thomas.