Johan Nordin / Kique7 / Johaan-N / dunbroch / Runestorm7 / Kique-N - Author of a Webcomic about (gay) dogs raping and abusing each other, tracer obsessed with Shepherd Dogs

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Draaq

Coming Soon
kiwifarms.net
Johaan-N, or more likely known as Kique7 is a Swedish artist in his late twenties who loves drawing - excuse me - tracing dogs fucking, raping and abusing each other, demanding 15$ on his patreon (including +18 tier) to see more sexoholic dogs and creates "original dog breeds" who look just like real-life dog breeds. He's been doing it for his living since around 2014.

Cringe2000.jpg

COMICS
If you've been in the 2010s DeviantArt days there is a 80% chance you stumbled upon this cringe masterpiece of a webcomic called Asmundr. And if you stumbled upon it, you probably know why the author fleed around five times from DeviantArt and constantly created new accounts so that healthy thinking people wouldn't critisize him.

The story of the first comic?
Your 11-year-olds first psycho OC (hears voices who tell him who to kill, ah the good old DeviantArt days) stalks a very young (I imply, VERY YOUNG) female for the only purpose to fuck her and "preserve his species", so when she is old enough to be able to get pregnant he instantly kidnaps her and keeps her in a cave until she developes Stockholm-Syndrome (mainly because he threatens to rape her sister and indeed tries to do so later on), falls in love with him and gets pregnant - then the male dies.
But actually no - he comes alive later on when the plot needs him again because of some religious-magic (literally gods revived him) and the female suddenly realizes now that he's an abuser and runs away with the children. When does she realize it? When her whole family leaves because of him and he nearly kills one of them.
The male commits suicide later on (no joke) and the comic is finished with aliens taking the dogs to some other planet where the sequel is set. And if you think this story is extremely cringe and weird, you haven't seen the sequel.

P0.PNG

P1.PNG
P3.PNG

P2.PNG

Did I also mentoin the male LOVES murdering everyone (plain addicted to it)? (Every five pages someone dies! : D) Here's a few
AsmundrPage42.png
AsmundrPage63.png

Now, about the sequel, Home - http://home-comic.thecomicseries.com/
What is the story? Exactly, what's the story actually? The whole "story" is simply centered around Johaan's rape fetish and furry sex yaoi addiction (including abuse)! The story is second in place, without sense and basically non-existent - dog sex is priority, that's all what is was created for! : D
HP0.PNG

Hp1.PNG

Btw this dog is addicted to sex! He can fuck straight everyone at any time!
P5.PNG
P4.PNG
P6.PNG
P7.PNG
decsz91-a79c23e7-7746-4d2c-a387-c7afc2d98ead.png
P8.PNG
P9.PNG
P10.PNG

It literally can't go ten pages wihout a sex scene

dect6rl-91a314ad-d2af-4d8e-a2f3-0825fd7b5a3d.png
dejk0r2-74b6f58f-3ab7-4b9b-8eff-24e9197f575d.png
der2pk8-3e9e29ea-2b84-4db8-a429-a8438b95eea5.png

And many, many, many, many other pages (you could scroll all day if I'd put them all here, they make half of the comic.)
Also, all his female characters are ninny-whinny’s who can’t help themselves without a strong boi and barely drive the plot forward. They’re just somehow here to be here and to make more sex scenes possible. You’re not going to see a strong female character any day.

The dogs are also sleeping with whoever they come across and are constantly unstably switching partners. A Yaoi love triangle is the main plot I guess?

Roamer falls in love with Kargo
Sleeps with him after a few days already because idk
Roamer falls in love with Rogio because “Kargo shouted at him”
Fucks Rogio
Returns to Kargo
Fucks Rogio
Leaves Rogio

Rogio loves Ranach
Rogio loves Roamer
Rogio can’t decide between his abuser and a more normal person

Ranach?
Ranach likes sex with anyone who he comes across
Is this Wattpad?

TRACING, NARCISSISM AND SCAM GAME
Imagintive Girlfriend: Kique/Johaan claims to have a girlfriend and she was often mentoined to be a co-writer, but all her trace vanished and so the "co-writer" mentoining - did she ever exist in the first place?

Tracing: There were clear evidences of tracing, though all images and accounts have been deleted by now. To read about it, please head to the dramatica. What I can tell from memory is that he traced humans from the movie "Spartacus" and generally dogs from stock images (you might notice some panels differ from his art style). He also very likes Nordic Mythology and lots of his story and names are leaned onto it, sometimes 1-1 brought over.

Critizism and retarded fanbase: He can't take critizism. Do not dare to ask stupid (logical) questions.
Pullout.png
Inthecomments.PNG
Itburns.png
PETAJohaan.png
Excusesforyiff.png

Sexistlies.png

Liar.png
Bitchykique.png

Unknown12.png

He has no other personality other than passive-aggressive talking btw
When one asked if we’re gonna see female female relationships he replied: “THE COMIC ISNT EVEN HALF DONE YOURE GOING TO SEE MORE” - basically whatever you say sounds to him like bullying and threatening. We also didn’t get an answer about whether we ever get one, so I guess that’s a no (he behaves like a 13y old straight girl who’s obsessed with Yaoi and also writes like one)
He left DeviantArt back then with Asmundr as “he couldn’t take the hate anymore” and the comic website now is constantly moderated by people so that no ounce of a critical comment makes its way into the light.

Game: There existed an online Asmundr game in the style of Lioden which got surprisingly cancelled and closed down after a year. The membership cost 8$, but the game was unplayable due to bugs and non-existent features other than breeding (how ironic).

I bought a membership back then because I was a stupid kiddo who didn't see anything wrong with Asmundr. The whole year there was barely any update and in the end he just came and said "I don't have funds to do this anymore" and ran away with the money.
Ah, did I mentoin that buying in-game currency worked very well? Hmm?
Also the creation looked like this and no one knew the fuck what was going on.
maxresdefault.jpg
tumblr_pl13c5oT9N1ru8ai1o4_640.png

On his Wiki he does this too. No one for goodness sake understands this system but he demands you to learn it, if you don't you are stupid and “not a true fan” to him

genetics.PNG

Long forgotten DeviantArt RP groups
Deleted, but here's an old ref of a RP OC: https://www.deviantart.com/jatowhitz/art/Home-RP-Dalkr-Loner-Male-643156641
I was part of it too, and guess what, he demanded you to write down the genetic code for the dogs in the language above.
Taken from the ref sheet:
Phenotype ::
Blue Agouti with Ripped Black, Scarred Piebald and Eagle Mask
Genotype :: AwAt Bb CC dd EmEa gg hh Krk mm oo rr SpSc tt

This guy is like a webcomic-version of FENNAH

LINKS
https://www.deviantart.com/kique-n (Main)
Big help: https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Kique7

ARCHIVE
Dramatica: https://archive.md/FgNh0
Comic Website (in case the first one fails): https://archive.ph/NB5ny
Johaan's DeviantArt: https://archive.md/rps4D

Attachments

• Excusesforyiff.png
    Excusesforyiff.png
    45 KB · Views: 58
  • page94.png
    page94.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • page120.png
    page120.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:

ISSUE

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit talk about a blast from the past.
I remember seeing this dude's comic years ago while browsing deviantArt. I never noticed how many dogs-having-sex scenes he included in it, inb4 he is outed as an actual zoophile. No sane person should be this invested in animals interacting sexually.
Good thread OP!

Last edited:

Liber Pater

Huwhyte Christmas
kiwifarms.net
The comic looks pretty good, actually. His tracing is clean and the coloration/shading looks alright. The main criticism I could raise is that the characters look very rigid and frozen in-place. Not a lot of movement or action poses. Probably a result of laziness and not wanting to draw/trace new poses rather than just copying ones used earlier in the comic. Overall, though, it's not terrible-looking.
It's a shame he didn't apply his effort to something other than dog sex.

Shig O'nella

Smells of fresh baked lead
kiwifarms.net
Didn't that Bryan577 furfag drama whore with the most punchable pfp on the internet commission something from this guy? Vaguely recall something about that, back when he was briefly of interest.

Suikafag

MoguMogu intensifies
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit this was a great read. First time I’m hearing about this guy and his work and I gotta say. The amount of autism and mental illness you need to make a comic like this is incredible. That being said, I hope there comes a day where all dogfuckers may be purged from this Earth.

Draaq

Coming Soon
kiwifarms.net
Oh no, now I know where the „straight girl Yaoi fan“ mentality comes from. And I thought he was unique because most guys fetishize lesbians not gays aaaa but then they turn out trans in the end (to be clear this is not an attack on trans people. What I want to say is that he has the mentality of one.)
When will the fetishizing of homosexuals stop

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
What a blast from the past. Is her comic still active? I read the first comic and I enjoyed it: the art was ok, the story was enjoyable and I liked that it didn't have a lot of violence and sex and still didn't get boring, I quite liked the german shepherd protagonist.
The second one: was ok-ish, if a bit weird. Yes the sex scenes were more explicit and uncomfortable. I stopped reading at some point but I don't remember when. I remember vaguely one white dog wolf thing with pink eyes that could transform or something.

Yes she is a ftm. I remember vaguely one time when she was very upset because someone shared a pic of her that made her dysphoric and was blocking people or something idk. I remember there was some drama at sone point.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes she is a ftm. I remember vaguely one time when she was very upset because someone shared a pic of her that made her dysphoric and was blocking people or something idk. I remember there was some drama at sone point.
>Former white female
>Into dogs fucking each other

It's starting to make sense now.

Draaq

Coming Soon
kiwifarms.net
What a blast from the past. Is her comic still active? I read the first comic and I enjoyed it: the art was ok, the story was enjoyable and I liked that it didn't have a lot of violence and sex and still didn't get boring, I quite liked the german shepherd protagonist.
The second one: was ok-ish, if a bit weird. Yes the sex scenes were more explicit and uncomfortable. I stopped reading at some point but I don't remember when. I remember vaguely one white dog wolf thing with pink eyes that could transform or something.

The first comic was lots better, I enjoyed it far more than the current „Home“.
The first one at least had a story, and the second one… Yaoi dog sex affairs all the way through. And the characters are shit, I don’t like even one, they’re all frustrating to the point of Warriors.
I hate it that he disregards Asmundr so much, as if it never existed. The Asmundr pack basically gets nearly zero screentime because idk lack of sex opportunities lmao

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was on DA 10 years ago and I don't remember this shit at all. Either way, I'm good with moving it. AC could use fresh meat