Restreamer/YouTuber suggestion box - Give helpful suggestions to your favorite mentally ill autists.

811 mailbox

kiwifarms.net
PudridElephant, I've been thinking of setting up auto restreams for other lolcows. I'm interested in your setup. Is it mostly your own scripts or publicly available tools/scripts?

Oliveoil

Ronin
kiwifarms.net
I am a stan for this dude.
:feels:
1638122532201.png1638122609033.png
I think a MUST for a re-streamer is to have Phil's chat on the stream.

PutridElephant

Lazy automated restreamer
kiwifarms.net
PudridElephant, I've been thinking of setting up auto restreams for other lolcows. I'm interested in your setup. Is it mostly your own scripts or publicly available tools/scripts?
YT has no way to automate with chat and you need to manually clear each stream at the end.

Twitch was pretty much automatic.

IFTTT for Twitch, and OBS websockets. Linux restream was coded by mtcdood. Forgot what his KF name is.

Lilly Philly Burnelli

"Humana humana humana…WWE Champions?"
kiwifarms.net
I would suggest that for a re-streamer, YouTube detractors and/or commentators stop talking with a condescending, high, and mighty attitude toward Phil. We understand: Phil's lazy, he's fat, he's a loser, he's a beggar—alright, we get it. You can laugh at him. You can call him out when he does some heinous shit, but what I hate is when people bring their personal shit into it and say, "well when I was a child, *I* didn't play with toys because *I* was mature, long before anyone else" nobody cares, just be yourself and point and laugh. Tevin would say some shit like that occasionally, but he would never act superior and high and mighty. Tevin just liked to poke fun at a dude and say, "lol listen to this dude, he's insane."

People should either stick to edits or try to be funny. I like Shinki Fleur's edits, but when he does his commentary videos and acts like he's better than Phil because he "hung out with adults" and never played with toys, it's like, come on, dude. Who gives a shit? Or the people (GTG *cough cough*) who say, "If Phil ever has a child, I'm calling DHS, the police and child protective services on his ass" like to be the superhero of detractors and be the hero and get, what, news coverage? A gold star? Validation from autists on the internet? What you're doing is proving Phil correct and playing right into his Plight of the Pig card.

And it goes hand in hand with the people who act all offended when DSP makes an offensive joke and then go to Twitter or YouTube with a video and say "@YouTube @YouTube Partner Program Can you believe what Phil said? You allow this offensive material on your website?!" yet those same detractors tweet out South Park .gifs about pedophilia and other races of people. Not saying I'm offended by it, and you shouldn't be allowed to make jokes, but if you're going to call Phil out for being offensive and acting high and mighty, you have to treat everything the same. It's the same people who tweet out "FREE SPEECH is being SUPPRESSED maaaaaan," when a celeb makes a joke 15 years ago, and then they tweet DSP should be canceled or removed from YouTube for making a joke eight years ago.

Tl;dr If you have to prove your superiority to an audience of detractors, then you probably shouldn't be doing it in the first place.
–––––––––––––
Btw what do I know? I'm a hypocritical fuck detractor posting on Kiwi Farms who's guilty of the same crimes.

Derich 2nd of coomland

You want it to be one way,but it's the other way
kiwifarms.net
We all know that Phil a.k.a. The king of Hate is a complete moron with some of the worst takes anybody can have.

But even a broken clock is right twice a day. Once in a while he will have a decent take or say something that is indeed correct.

So I find it really strange and annoying when tractors feel the need to automatically take an opposite stance just to avoid agreeing with Phil.

Not so long ago I watched some tractor watching old DSP videos and at some point Phil started shitting on the X Box Kinect. And said tractor immediately went into a segment of saying that the Kinect was good and successful with chat seal klapping on.

Really dude? Of all the things to defend, this? Can we please just accept that once in a while Phil says something that isn't monumentally retarded, say "huh, well I agree with this" or " well that wasn't completely retarded" and move on.

Meerkat Ink

kiwifarms.net
We all know that Phil a.k.a. The king of Hate is a complete moron with some of the worst takes anybody can have.

But even a broken clock is right twice a day. Once in a while he will have a decent take or say something that is indeed correct.

So I find it really strange and annoying when tractors feel the need to automatically take an opposite stance just to avoid agreeing with Phil.

Not so long ago I watched some tractor watching old DSP videos and at some point Phil started shitting on the X Box Kinect. And said tractor immediately went into a segment of saying that the Kinect was good and successful with chat seal klapping on.

Really dude? Of all the things to defend, this? Can we please just accept that once in a while Phil says something that isn't monumentally retarded, say "huh, well I agree with this" or " well that wasn't completely retarded" and move on.
I've caught myself doing that once or twice, it's kind of a reflex to be disagreeing with DSP "Ahn demand" and sometimes he says something right that I shit on just because 🤷‍♂️

Derich 2nd of coomland

kiwifarms.net
I've caught myself doing that once or twice, it's kind of a reflex to be disagreeing with DSP "Ahn demand" and sometimes he says something right that I shit on just because 🤷‍♂️
Shit we all do it from time to time.

And not to suck you dick or anything like that. But you are not one to do it often I can't really even remember an instance right now.

However it is something that people that make "On Demand" content or reeestreams should be conscious about, as it really does make them look silly and somewhat hypocritical.

And I didn't name the tractor in my example because the point wasn't to go after anyone in particular, just to point out that it does happen and it happens a lot more than it should.

Last edited:

Ana De Armas

Agent Joi
kiwifarms.net

And not to suck you dick or anything like that. But you are not one to do it often I can't really even remember an instance right now.

However it is something that people that make "On Demand" content or reeestreams should be conscious about, as it really does make them look silly and somewhat hypocritical.

And I didn't name the tractor in my example because the point wasn't to go after anyone in particular, just to point out that it does happen and it happens a lot more than it should.
Don't worry if they have any self awareness they know exactly who they are. It doesn't make them look silly or somewhat hypocritical though it makes them look pants on head retarded and completely hypocritical.

DerichLovesNWA

kiwifarms.net
DDM mods continue to play break music and mute over Phil ranting and missing out on valuable gold dust during today's paranoid tip audit segment, chat calls the mod out, mod goes on a passive-aggressive bitchfit refusing to play the break music when Phil leaves for break.
I get they're unpaid but it's still an issue that could be brought up.
Yes there's Raw, I know. But if you have mods who think they own the place it's something that @PutridElephant should know at least.

Agent Proper

Khantent Recycler
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DDM mods continue to play break music and mute over Phil ranting and missing out on valuable gold dust during today's paranoid tip audit segment, chat calls the mod out, mod goes on a passive-aggressive bitchfit refusing to play the break music when Phil leaves for break.
I get they're unpaid but it's still an issue that could be brought up.
Yes there's Raw, I know. But if you have mods who think they own the place it's something that @PutridElephant should know at least.
I usually have to have raw and ddm open for that exact reason. Like to toggle music on and off while Phil is still flapping his gums about something that could prove very useful with those cc rumors and he was reading names of sock accounts, telling us the last time the guy was around, Phil said don't play games but 2 minutes later it was as long as you are backing it up in chat. Fuck some of my fellow DDM mods might just be retarded enough to tip Phil.

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net

It'd be like agreeing with Hitler, you'd hate to do it no matter how right he was. Phil is a much less extreme example but the principal is the same. He's so unlikable and retarded that even when you know he's right, you want to convince yourself he's wrong.

Derich 2nd of coomland

kiwifarms.net
I usually have to have raw and ddm open for that exact reason. Like to toggle music on and off while Phil is still flapping his gums about something that could prove very useful with those cc rumors and he was reading names of sock accounts, telling us the last time the guy was around, Phil said don't play games but 2 minutes later it was as long as you are backing it up in chat. Fuck some of my fellow DDM mods might just be retarded enough to tip Phil.
TBH at this point the line between DDM and Phils stream is razor fucking thin.

I get it, guys wanna have fun and play with the SFX and what not, but with how the mods have been behaving as of late I have a hard time even counting it as a detractor stream anymore.

Agent Proper

Khantent Recycler
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What mod have been misbehaving? Please say his name so he can improve.
Alright, well it was Jefferson Oliverira oh I just named you. You've been around for awhile maybe today you just enough of the Pig shit today. Shit happens.