Tranny Sideshows on Social Media - Any small-time spectacle on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Dating Sites, and other social media.

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
Was scrolling twitter (yes I know, awful) and these two posts popped up together, hope you chuckle like I did (warning, dont read if you are eating/just eaten)

FireShot .jpg

FIlwtaqWQAgKl3z.jpg

tut tut tut misgendering a beautiful, courageous transwoman there, he should be happy for this gift *she left behind kek

Muppetstudios

kiwifarms.net
Featured on Jan 8, 2022 at 4:22 PM: English LGBTQIAP+ activists are protesting the BBC over an alleged anti-transgender bias in reporting.
:null: Friendly reminder that a thread being featured is not an excuse to shit it up.

They're particularly angry about this article:

Tranny Protest today at the BBC without deaf trans-lators
Screenshot_20220107-164142_Twitter.jpg

Look at their faces they'll be gutted when people stop wearing masks can't hide their jaws

20220108_193757.jpg

God awful attempts at memes

20220108_193819.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

UselessIdiot

It's a Ma'am's World!
kiwifarms.net
Trans copium moment of the year!:

View attachment 2869971

Favorite comments:

View attachment 2869972
View attachment 2869973
View attachment 2870168

More highlights:

View attachment 2869974

"Here's the thing. Nobody, not even cis people, pass 100 percent. There will always be 1 thing about someone that looks a different gender or androgynous. Passing is BS."
I know trannies are perpetually delusional and addicted to copium, but my god, that's a whole other level of insanity.

99.99999% pass as their biological sex just by their physical appearance alone. Feminine males still look male, and masculine women still look like women. Even androgynous-looking people still look like their biological sex when you do a double-take. I don't know if I've ever genuinely been stumped as to whether a person was male or female in my entire life--at least when in person.

I've never even paid attention to J.K. Rowling's forehead before, because she looks 100% like a woman because she is a woman. Even if it's larger, it still looks like woman's forehead by the shape of it, not a man's--which is wider on the sides. Trannies are just bitter she isn't totally accommodating their delusions and inane demands 24/7/365.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
"___ Over Comfort" scream the men who cry about misgendering being literal murder.
I work at a place where we see a ton of kids as opposed to adults as customers and I have a coworker that gets sir'd on the regular- side note it's fairly obvious she's female even if she's got short hair+No makeup. She doesn't even react and keeps talking to them as one would. Sometimes they're actually trying to be rude shits about it and she still doesn't even react to it- it's that fucking minor. Troons? They don't even stand a snowball's chance in hell at dodging misgender-murder drivebys by children.

The fuck they on about cis comfort. 🤣
*Eta legible format

Last edited:

Outwith Quiddany

kiwifarms.net
Took a peak at RoseOfWindsong's book "The Gospel of the Font" on wattpad.

Archaeologist Faith Meade has always held belief in science, not God. However, when her team journeys to a mysterious cavern in the Egyptian desert, she'll make a discovery that changes her entire life, and the fate of the world. The unearthing of a mysterious book, seemingly written by Lucifer, becomes the catalyst for Armageddon, as heaven and hell wage war to control its power. Faith also learns that Lucifer has chosen her for a very important task. She is to tempt mankind once again with the fruit of Eden as the antichrist, a role that proves to be very different than anyone could ever have imagined.

1. Main character has same name as author.

gospel1.png

2. First thing that happens is the MC and a man pee in a desert while a shrill woman calls them uncivilized.

3. Here's how he introduces his MC:
gospel2.png

4. Misogynist and euphoric atheist tranny? Quelle surprise,
gospel3.png

gospel4.png

5. Based on the next book in the series, Molly ends up in love with the MC Faith.

There are probably worse self-insert-as-antichrist stories but it's about as subtle as a freight train.

Ona Quest

Holy Shit
kiwifarms.net
Still looks like a man all that work to still have an obviously man-shaped body 😩 also, I have never heard of this troon before, but I've been blocked. The fact that troons actually use web browser apps to block people is just so pathetic
This shit makes me MATI. Lying to yourself that you're something your not, shutting down debates, canceling people, denying reality, is all anti-luciferian. These fuckers are retarded.
View attachment 2870806

Look at their faces they'll be gutted when people stop wearing masks can't hide their jaws

View attachment 2870816

View attachment 2870820
TrAnS rIgHtS oVeR cIs CoMfOrT
How about, no. Go fuck yourself.

Slimy Time

Foot fetish gone too far.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2870806

View attachment 2870816

View attachment 2870820
I presume this had to do with Stonewall getting severed from having influence in the BBC?

This is because some digging was done into Stonewall's influence on the BBC and Ofcom, which had the effect of doing some shit stirring.

Last edited:

A Genuinely Retarded Dog

I'm Super Duper With A Big Tuper
kiwifarms.net
"___ Over Comfort" scream the men who cry about misgendering being literal murder.
I work at a place where we see a ton of kids as opposed to adults as customers and I have a coworker that gets sir'd on the regular- side note it's fairly obvious she's female even if she's got short hair+No makeup. She doesn't even react and keeps talking to them as one would. Sometimes they're actually trying to be rude shits about it and she still doesn't even react to it- it's that fucking minor. Troons? They don't even stand a snowball's chance in hell at dodging misgender-murder drivebys by children.

The fuck they on about cis comfort. 🤣
*Eta legible format
Trannies got Steven Universe on Television and that show was all over the place with political nonsense. What more do you want?

Timotei Lindeanu

I HATE MY WIFE, AND HER BOYFRIEND TOO
kiwifarms.net

Archaeologist Faith Meade has always held belief in science, not God. However, when her team journeys to a mysterious cavern in the Egyptian desert, she'll make a discovery that changes her entire life, and the fate of the world. The unearthing of a mysterious book, seemingly written by Lucifer, becomes the catalyst for Armageddon, as heaven and hell wage war to control its power. Faith also learns that Lucifer has chosen her for a very important task. She is to tempt mankind once again with the fruit of Eden as the antichrist, a role that proves to be very different than anyone could ever have imagined.

View attachment 2870940

2. First thing that happens is the MC and a man pee in a desert while a shrill woman calls them uncivilized.

View attachment 2870951

5. Based on the next book in the series, Molly ends up in love with the MC Faith.

There are probably worse self-insert-as-antichrist stories but it's about as subtle as a freight train.
Honestly, thank fuck he put the books on wattpad, this level of writing is fucking atrocious. His books deserve to sit next to "I have been kidnaped by Harry Styles" and "Septiplier hot yaoi [+18]" stories.

Also more focus should be put on Cis-perience, a romantic novel that I can smell some troon fantasy ahead
Opera Snapshot_2022-01-08_232020_www.wattpad.com.png
Opera Snapshot_2022-01-08_232352_www.wattpad.com.png

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2870940

View attachment 2870951

So the MC disparages this dumb Christian who turns out to be 100% correct about what a big fucking mistake breaking this seal is. Her arrogance literally starts an apocalyptic war between heaven and hell on earth. Presumably this fucks a lot of innocent people's shit up. Does the MC ever grow as a character, apologize, anything, as a result of this? I know which way I'd bet...

And then this dumb Christian falls in love with the MC? After the MC turns out to be the antichrist? Which of course isn't a bad thing. Or whatever. :story:

You can't make this shit up. Oh I guess you can

Jones McCann

“O brave new world that has such people in it.”
kiwifarms.net

Mistress of Troon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2870806

View attachment 2870816

View attachment 2870820
So what is this about? I remember that some weeks ago there was something about a "troonsphobic" misdeed the BBC ostensibly committed. But as usual it's difficult to understand what troons are actually furious about.