Webcomics That are Worse Than Sonichu - Can you name any that are worse?

Dirty Diamond

Dirty Diamond
kiwifarms.net
This is a curiosity question. I cant really think of ones that are objectively worse, but I do find some to be subjectively worse.
I found the Carlos Latuff comics to be worse since he condones terrorism and hypocritically attacks Jews for the same shit.
I found Twokids to be worse because it butcher's it's anti-racism message with badly placed fetish fuel.
And I found How I Became Yours to be worse due to blatant plagiarism and being a horrible fan-fic.

This is subjective, but I just want to know what comics you consider to be worse than Sonichu.

Mojo Thief

Hunter of the least dangerous game
kiwifarms.net
Billy the Heretic looks like it was drawn by an eight year old who discovered Nazism through Call of Duty and thought they were the coolest things ever, and then discovered /pol/ and took every white supremacist meme there seriously.

1642047267397.png

Even putting aside the retarded politics there's no excuse for this shitty artwork.

Dirty Diamond

Dirty Diamond
kiwifarms.net
Billy the Heretic looks like it was drawn by an eight year old who discovered Nazism through Call of Duty and thought they were the coolest things ever, and then discovered /pol/ and took every white supremacist meme there seriously.

View attachment 2882911

Even putting aside the retarded politics there's no excuse for this shitty artwork.
I can draw better than that, and i suck at drawing.

Some Badger

:D
kiwifarms.net
Post Apocalyptic Dragon Gamers.

Imagine, if you will, a boilerplate, poorly-drawn, unfunny gamer comic from 2006 being made in 2014 where everyone has stiff expressions and actual, literal Family Guy eyes.

That is Post-Apocalyptic Dragon Gamers.

Did I mention the author has been making these comics for almost eight years now?

Last edited:

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
💬 Off-Topic Mod 💬
kiwifarms.net
Jack is probably an oldschool winner. Its artist is a very mentally ill conflicted hardcore Christian furry. I probably don't need to say anymore about it; its the edgiest shit ever written. Here's an introductory page:

jack opening.jpg

FYI this piece of shit is considered notable enough to have a Wikipedia page. Let that sink in.